Re: Squid 3.5 release timetable

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:54:57 +1200

Update:

 * FTP and Kerberos patches are in and building fine.
 (build farm has some internal issues clouding the state)

 * I am punting Bearer and Parser-NG off into 3.6 series. Some design
decisions may take a while to resolve and re-audit.

 * PROXY protocol and Splice/Peek appear to be almost done with audit.

So if those last two can be pushed onward this week I would like to
branch once they are merged and the build farm gives them a mostly-blue
pass rate.

Amos