Hello

From: Mark Ross <mark@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 23:01:50 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings fellow sqiders ;)

Thanks for letting me on your list.

We are a small ISP with about 250 users 20 dial up lines and one 56K line.

squid looks like the perfect tool to help use reduce the load on our
tired 56K link to the Internet.

I have installed and configured squid and it seems to be a GREAT tool.

I do have a question tho.

I configured Netscapes proxy http server for www.ccis.com port 3128 works OK
I also configured the Netscape ftp proxy server for ftp.ccis.com prot
3128 (same host as www) and when I try to do an ftp the squid proxy dies
with a segmentation fault. BTW I am running this on linux 1.2.13 kernel

If any one has any ideas please let me know

thanks

| Mark Ross | Network Administrator | Bringing the |
| Internet Provider | http://www.ccis.com | Internet to the |
| California City Internet | Office: 619.373.5707 | High Desert |
| Owner/Janitor | E-mail: mark@ccis.com | (:> |