Re: Found PL16 problem on Linux (UDP_HIT_OBJ) causing coredumps

From: Scott Howard <scott@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 16:54:47 +1000 (EST)

> Duane and company, is there a "Squid Hacker's Guide" to help
> people who have to debug this stuff? Otherwise, I'm going to
> slog through the code and write my own notes. ;)

Well I haven't really looked at the Squid code recently (ok, I haven't
ever looked at it since the name change), but there is a very good
reference to Harvest called "Harvest Cache Server Description" by John
Schuster available from
http://catarina.usc.edu/danzig/cache-description/harvest_desc.html
(or at least, it was when I last checked).

Like I said, I dont know how relevant it is to Harvest, but it would be
definietly be worth reading before you started doing anything further.

  Scott