Re: enabling neighbor disabled local retrieves

From: Peter Childs <pjchilds@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 02:04:32 +0930 (CST)

In article <4qbnh5$i3u@al.imforei.apana.org.au> you wrote:

: Hi,

 Gday.

: I have just enabled the neighbor option within the setup, and it works
: fine since requests are retrieved from my neighbor.

: However, I have found that the local cache (the cache here) is no longer
: used.

: I have added local_domain options and local_ip, and the config file says
: if local_domain is specified, then this is checked before any neighbor,
: yet I cam certain after testing this that the local cache is no longer
: touched.

: Any ideas? Thanks.

 Check you haven't setup your neighbours as parents with no_proxy
 defined...

 Next run a few windows and tail the heirachy.log, the store.log,
 and the access.log. Now try some stuff out and see whats
 going on.

 Peter

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds
  The internet is full, please try again in half an hour...