anyone added user-agent logging to squid?

From: Joe Ramey <ramey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 13:42:02 -0500 (CDT)

Has anyone added user-agent logging to squid? If you turn on the
appropriate debug option (11,6) then it will be written to the
cache.log but along with quite a bit of additional log output. We had
added user-agent logging to our old CERN httpd (found the patches on
the net) and found the info to be useful.

I'm working on adding support for such a log but thought I'd check to
see if anyone else had already done it.

Thanks,
Joe