Crash problems...

From: Geosh Fathauer <geosh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 17:30:35 -0400 (EDT)

 I have several problems, that all together made me
 decide to write this list....

 Using freebsd 2.1.0:

 1) With squid 1beta 11, users have experienced ftp problems when
 downloading files- the progress gets to 344k then stops. I personally
 have not experienced this, but several people have reported this
 problem....

 2) With squid 1beta 17, it will hang after a while. I have not
 been able to track down the specific circumstances, but it will
 stop serving requests after 24-48 hours.

 3) I subscribed to the squid-users-digest, and lo and behold,
 when I check my mail two days later, I have lots of individual messages....
 Is there any way to fix this?

 Geosh
 Erinet Online Communications