squid-1.0.3 asking parent for every request :(

From: Alexander Rainchik <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 16:08:13 +0400

Hi!

Trying to use Squid-1.0.3 I found an interesting thing:

Accessing home pages from Netscape, AltaVista and some
others big brothers Squid-1.0.3 is checking my parent for this
pages every time!

While other sites ( www.nlanr.net/Squid as
example) are cached as usual. I think it's some magic
with TTL and IMS GET, but all my ttl_pattern, hierarchy_stoplist
adn http_stop tags are from squid.conf.default. Any suggestions?

--
                                       Alexander Rainchik