ssl bug

From: Balint Nagy Endre <bne@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 05:29:51 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

I found a small bug in squid while trying to access a https server:
My internal squid wanted to connect to the server disregarding inside_firewall.
(When I set up my netscape to use the external squid as security proxy, then
all worked fine.)
People, sitting behind two firewalls expect that squid will first forward the CONNECT
requiest to the parent, and seeing the "200 Connected" response enter the CONNECT mode
itself.

Andrew. (Endre Balint Nagy) <bne@CareNet.hu>