Cache updating?

From: Vladimir Litovka <mlist@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 12:32:01 +0300 (EET DST)

Hi!

 I have a problem: for example, I access to any WWW-page and long time
load it (about 5 minutes). After this time I think - 'Well, this page
already in cache... he-he' and say to Explorer - 'Reload it!' And 8-O -
squid begin load it directly from site!!! When I look into store.log, I
see, that this URL was not put into cache:

838422634.292 RELEASE 200 0 [ 0s]
6995/6995 4/GET/http://www.netimg.com/TheHangar/Index.html

There is really strange page, but I can't understand, in which cases squid
will load URL from cache or directly from host?

Sincerely yours, Vladimir Litovka.
System administrator of phoenix.esc.kharkov.ua