Parent-quering problem found

From: Peter Simons <simons@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 19:50:58 +0200 (MET DST)

I have done a bit more tweaking and testing and found out, that the
log-entries are only 'wrong', when the hierarchy logfile is turned
off. When I let squid log the hierarchy stuff, the access.log shows
the accesses correctly, too.

When I turn the hierarchy logging off, the access log shows "NONE" for
every access. Maybe this is not even a bug and the intentional
behaviour, but I'd say that this is rather confusing.

        -peter