Removing data from HTTP stream....

From: Eric Wieling <ewieling@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 1996 19:55:30 -0500 (CDT)

How easy would it to remove data from the HTTP stream?

What I want to do is remove the browser information that's sent along
with an HTTP request. Web servers can find out a fair amount of
information about who is accessing their site and I would like to
restrict the amount of information that a remote site can get. When
browsing via the proxy the IP address and hostname are hidden, of
course. However, the name of the browser is not.

--Eric

--
Eric Wieling
Advanced Network Research