What release

From: Giovanni Bartoli <ciofina@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 12:08:06 +0200

I am using cached 1.4pl2 and wish pass to squid (for the commercial
reasons!). I saw the messages from the mailing list and read all the
papers, but at the moment I haven't yet understood some things:
1. What is the differences between the alpha versions (1.1.x) and
standard versions (1.0.x)
2. Is possible to use a cached (harvest) neighbor or it must be a squid
cache (and a squid cache can speak with a child neighbor running cached
1.4).
3. Where I can find the known bugs on a linux machine

Thanks for the answers!

--
Giovanni Bartoli                   Microsoft is not the answer
Casentino, Italy                   Microsoft is the question