Converting squid logs to common log format

From: Martin Gleeson <gleeson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 16:08:17 +1000

Hi All,
    I've made a few modifications to the perl scripts I posted previously
for converting squid native and httpd emulation format logs into common
log format. I've packed them into one script that will accept either format,
and output cern-style cache hit & miss logs, or a single log file. It also
has a stoplist feature for excluding a list of IPs from the output (e.g.
exclude neighbours if you only want to report on internal users).

The script is available from:
<URL:http://www.unimelb.edu.au/pwebstats/squid2common.pl>

Cheers,
Marty.
Martin Gleeson Webmeister | http://www.unimelb.edu.au/%7Egleeson/
Information Technology Services | Email : gleeson@unimelb.edu.au
The University of Melbourne, Oz. | Phone : +61 3 9344 7407
       "I hate quotations" -- Ralph Waldo Emerson; Journals (1843)