Re: FreeBSD malloc.c, -lmalloc, and squid.

From: Andrew Stesin <stesin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 10:44:12 +0300 (EET DST)

Hi,

As a result of a pre-2.1.5-release discussion,
I was under impression that libmalloc in FreeBSD-2.1.5 was going
to be a "libPHKmalloc" really, with old libmalloc going elsewhere.
From your message I got an impression that I was wrong. :(

As for me, I strongly suggest using phkmalloc with Squid
on any platform. Or gnumalloc at least. Default (standard?)
BSD malloc isn't usable.

                        Yours -- Andrew Stesin

--
	nic-hdl: ST73-RIPE