Re: squid-1.1-alpha15/16 FATAL storeAbort's?

From: Ivan Debnár <debnar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 18:23:45 +0200

The same problem appears also on my server. It appers after I try to upload
a file from Fronpage thru a proxy and also it appeared when running Nescape
Navigator for the first time. Our other computers are using MSIE and the
problem did't occure except those two situations.

_
> Andrew "Alf" Leahy, phone: 047
360385
mailto:alf@nepean.uws.edu.au