Squid Documentation - Experiences

From: Stavros Patiniotis <stavros@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 21:13:43 +0900

Hello all,
        From what I'm aware of, there's minimal documentation on squid and
its configuration, someone please point me out if I'm wrong here!

If I'm right why don't we as in "squid-users" put together one of those web
news services somewhere where each and every squid user can put add
techniques that they found to be useful and improved on the performance of
squid. These could be saved in an index sort of system if deemed useful, or
deleted if incorrect - maybe the incorrect ones can become pointers of what
not to do :-)

Also the administrator of this list could start the faq out of all the
input, and let it grow that way.

Just a suggestion.......

Regards,

Stavros Patiniotis
-System Administrator / Network Manager Escape.Net -
- 465b South Rd -
-email: stavros@esc.net.au Keswick SA 5035 -