Re: Usage of Logfile Analysis Script.

From: Sextl Jonas <jonny@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 22:46:12 +0100 (GMT+0100)

On Wed, 18 Sep 1996, Benarson Behajaina R. wrote:

> Hi,

Hallo,

> >From http://www.nlanr.net/Squid/Scripts/
> =======================
> TYPICAL USAGE:
>
> % access-extract.pl < access.log > summary
> % access-extract-urls.pl < access.log >> summary
> % access-summary.pl < summary > report.txt

I understood this of course, but I've got another serious problem. If I
try to run access-extract-urls.pl my machine tells me "to few arguments"
and the scripts does nothing than to exit. I think the problem has to do
with the dbmmanager routines. Can anybody tell me where I can get a
working version for these routines (I tried the implementation avaiable
in the package of apache 1.1, but they didn't work) which will work well
with my perl 5.xxx?

Thanks,

Jonas Sextl