Proxy/Cacheing for WS-FTp(windows) and Anarchie (mac) ftp clients

From: Chris Pivec <mlist@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 12:43:34 +1000

Alright I think I understand. Basically ftp clients don't speak http and
therefore can't work with squid (aside for pftp). Netscape frames its ftp
requests in http and therefore can work with squid.

The question then becomes; is there an ftp proxy server that caches and
does work with the common ftp client prgrams like WS-FTp(windows) and
Anarchie (mac) and others ?

tia
Chris Pivec

Regards,