Questions

From: Chris Jason Richards <richards@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 17:00:03 -0500

1. How does squid determine that a "Reload" as been submitted? I notice in
the logs that it returns HTTP code 304 (Not Modified), but how is this
determined? Is it from the client?

2. The faq wasn't to clear about the firewalls (in my opinion). If you are
behind a firewall, does it mean that you can have no parents, siblings, or
neighbors with someone outside of the firewall? I believe our firewall stops
all inbound UDP packets...

Thanks,
cjr

Chris Richards                         | Texas A&M University
richards@tamu.edu                      | Department of Computer Science
http://www.cs.tamu.edu/people/richards | Internet Publishing Services
http://grover.bre.com/                 | Internet System Programmer