New Mailing List: ausproxy

From: Ed Knowles <ed@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 23:19:46 -0500

G'day All!

This list is designed to discuss topics related to better resource utilization
of net resources via proxy/cache machines within Australia.

The focus will be more on putting and maintaining links between proxies, not
the running of software.

To join the ausproxy list, send the command:

        subscribe

in the body of a message to "ausproxy-request@fatboy.geog.unsw.edu.au".

Later
Ed

--
Ed Knowles aka Jasper				         Phone : +61 2 9385 4962
E-mail: ed@fatboy.geog.unsw.edu.au	                 Fax   : +61 2 9313 7878