Re: Expiration scans...

From: Christian Balzer <cb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 10:39:30 +0100 (MET)

David J N Begley wrote:

>On Fri, 1 Nov 1996, Christian Balzer wrote:
>
>> I'd like to urge again all proxy maintainers to notify the webmasters of
>> sites which do not supply Last Modified data, doing so will hopefully
>> raise awareness for this topic and make our lives easier. ^_^
>
>Has the issue been raised with the W3C, for them to help "spread the
>word" to server vendors?

Good idea, the one who talks to the W3C about this should have read
all 370KB of the HTTP 1.1 draft (I haven't, yet! ^_^;;) to avoid
rambling about things that might already be addressed in there... ^_^

Mata ne,

<CB>

--
  // <CB> aka Christian Balzer, Tannenstr. 23c, D-64342 Seeheim, Germany
\X/  CB@brewhq.swb.de | Voice: +49 6257 83036, Fax/Data: +49 6257 83037