Re: squid 1.1beta11 problems

From: Christian Balzer <cb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 23:56:33 +0100 (MET)

Benno Senoner wrote:

[beta11]

>When I type an inexistent URL in Netscape, squid returns me the following error:
>
>Document contains no data
>
>What must I change in the squid.conf file to get the right error message:
>
>in this case URL not found

This problem has already been reported (follow this ML or check the
archive) and is supposedly fixed in beta13, but this version won't compile
on my Linux box (Duane is informed).

Mata ne,

<CB>

--
  // <CB> aka Christian Balzer, Tannenstr. 23c, D-64342 Seeheim, Germany
\X/  CB@brewhq.swb.de | Voice: +49 6257 83036, Fax/Data: +49 6257 83037