I need help please

From: Pietro Toschi <pietro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2036 08:24:31 +0200 (EET)

Hello everybody
                I am a squid newbe so I need some help. First of all I would
like to read some documentation (better a tutorial) about how squid works
and particularly I need a suggestion about the following problem: I manage
many domains and many virtual web servers in my location, all running on a
unique unix machine, so I would like squid not to cache my internal domains,
but it actually does even if I listed every domain in the local_domain
configuration line. Do you have any suggestion to me?
Please help
thanks everybody in advance
Pietro
toschi@posta.alinet.it