Re: Binding to a specific set of IP addresses?

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz <map@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 15:13:52 +0000 ()

Hi,

rho@Austria.EU.net wrote:
> Is it possible to let it bind to particular IP addresses?
> What works is all (no particular) or precisely one address.

As Duane explained to me earlier, this is not possible since the
code assumes that only one address is bound to. What I did was
run multiple processes in the same system, each with their own
config file and swap dirs.

--
miguel a.l. paraz  <map@iphil.net>  http://www.iphil.net/~map/  PGP: 0x43F0D011
iphil communications:  isp/intranet design and implementation, makati city, ph