*NEED* forwarded_for to work with POST method!

From: Steve Green <Steve.Green@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 10:04:36 +1000

Greetings Squids!

I've just updated to 1.1 beta 20 and have found that an application no
longer worked becuase the "Forwarded: by http://squid-machine:port for
ip-addr-of-client" header is no longer present in URLs requested with
the POST method.

I've done a trace and found that they ARE presesnt in URLs sent with the
GET method.

Any idea on how I can get 'em working with POST too?

Short of attacking the code!?

Apparantly there was a discussion about this last week. But not knowing
it was a problem I was going to experience in the future, I didn't pay
much attention.

Steve Green
CSIRO