Muffin - Java HTTP proxy filter

From: Mark Boyns <boyns@dont-contact.us>
Date: 25 Nov 1996 15:41:06 -0800

Please excuse me for posting non-squid related material, but I hope
some of you are interested in trying this new application -- Muffin.

Muffin is an HTTP proxy filter that sits between your web browser and
your HTTP proxy server. All HTTP transactions are passed through
Muffin which uses filter modules written in Java to process and
possibly modify each transaction. Several example filters are included
with Muffin, but users are encouraged to write their own. Muffin is
not an applet, it is a stand-alone Java application.

I'm currently using Muffin to remove HTTP cookies and modify
User-Agent to test the way certain pages will look with different
browsers.

The Java source code, screen shots, and more documentation are
available here:

    http://www.sdsu.edu/~boyns/java/muffin/

Thanks.