Re: Q: not to cache a domain

From: Tom Minchin <tom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 22:15:42 +1100 (EST)

> Hi!
>
> I read a couple of times the configuration file but I cannot find where
> can I specify one or more domains that I do *not* want to cache. Any
> help, please?

From the configuration file (squid.conf):

---
# TAG: cache_stoplist
# A list of words which, if found in a URL, cause the object to
# immediately removed from the cache. In other words, use this
# to force certain objects to never be cached. You may list this
# option multiple times.
#
# The default is to not cache URLs containing 'cgi-bin' or '?'.
#
cache_stoplist cgi-bin ?

---
Just add the domains you don't want cached.
tom@iacom.com.au