Re: 1.1.0 Problem... (DNS Domain 'none')

From: Richard Roderick <richard@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 15:18:45 -0800

OK! Got it! :)

You ready? I had uncommented the line that says "passthrough_proxy none"
thinking it would set it to none. Obviously that was a big moron manuever
on my part, but brings up a point for any newbies that you do not necessarily
pass some sort of value to every option.

As I was recreating the config file I saw the line for the passthrough and
the word 'none' clicked in for me. How nice to have found a simple answer
;) So I commented back out that line.

Hope my stupidy prevents others...
Richard