running squid on Solaris 2 underneath /usr/sbin/chroot?

From: Joe Ramey <ramey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 19:08:49 -0600

Is anyone else running squid on Solaris 2 under a chroot tree by using
the /usr/sbin/chroot program? I've been doing this ever since we
started running squid and it's worked fine until very lately. If
you're doing this please let me know, I'd like to discuss the problems
I'm having with it and what I think may be causing the trouble.

Joe