Fw: AIX and -lbsd

From: Rodney van den Oever <Rodney.van.den.Oever@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 00:00:36 +0100

http://www.informatik.uni-bonn.de/dv/www/de-cache/archive/9610/0039.html

> I don't no if it affects only AIX4.1 Systems.

Ahah, so this problem might only crop up on AIX 4 while I run AIX 3, but
since the configure script doesn't check this, it applies the 'fix' for AIX
3 as well!

> Our configuration is an IBM/RS6000, AIX4.1, 64MB RAM, 5GB Disk-Space.
> One Day ago, I upgraded to Squid 1.1.0.

Does this version work for you? I haven't had any problems since my patch
this week (well, I rather have a ttl-problem than a performance problem,
which do you choose? :-).