Problem with 1.1.2

From: Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 10:01:33 -0800 (PST)

I'm using 1.1.2 on a FreeBSD box, under FreeBSD-current.

I ran a test for a couple weeks with about a hundred customers and had few
problems.

So yesterday I turned it loose on the unsuspecting masses, and had several
issues:

www.mcafee.com won't load. I don't get an authoritative answer from the
nameserver:
schizo% nslookup www.mcafee.com
Server: ns.cdsnet.net
Address: 204.118.244.2

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: sc_axp2.mcafee.com
Address: 205.227.129.164
Aliases: www.mcafee.com

However, when using netscape, it seems to accept non-authoritative
answers, because the page loads just fine.

Restarting my nameserver clears it up, but I don't think squid should care
either way... Should it?