Re: Strange one...

From: Kolics Bertold, University of Veszprem <>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 09:16:21 +0100 (MET)

Dear All,

On Wed, 15 Jan 1997, Richard Munro wrote:
> We found a site today which people claim they could not connect to through
> Squid, but they could connect to directly. I tried the site below, and
> sure enough Squid has trouble with it...
sys/anonftp is the root dir of the public archive, so it should not be
given in the url, I successfully downloaded

thru squid-1.1.4.

However, I could not surf thru directory listings: it seems to me that
this Netware ftp server inserts 3 space before directory entries and squid
tries to open for example for misc directory instead of

 Kolics, Bertold E-Mail:
 University of Veszprem, Hungary W3:
 Information Engineering Course