Re: Form fields cached?

From: Pete Philips <pete@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 16:55:44 +0000 (GMT)

> As a temporary measure I have turned off cacheing completely for this
> site via ttl_pattern. I am using Squid 1.0.20.
>
> The example squid.conf that comes with the distribution turns it off
> completely for anything with /cgi-bin/ in the path, which would cover
> the URL for the frame you mentioned.

I agree and I'm at a loss to explain this behaviour but unfortunately
people don't tend to like "that can't happen" as an excuse!

Perhaps someone with an intimate knowledge of frames/forms etc could
comment?

Thanks,

Pete.

| Pete Philips: Systems and Network Security \|/ |
| Administrator for Netcom UK O |
| E-mail: pete@corp.netcom.net.uk |