Re: questions

From: Carlos Maltzahn <carlosm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 23:16:28 -0700 (MST)

Hmm - we got this error message even when the cache_swap file system usage
shrunk down to 65%. I can't believe the file system could have become that
fragmented ... However, our root file system which is also used for OS
level swap space is pretty small and might have run out of space.

I find this error message really ambiguous.

Carlos