Re: Simple PERL script to generate 3D hierarchy map

From: Kenichi Matsui <matsui@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 20:08:04 +0900

Mr/Mz nico@cineca.it (Nico Tranquilli) wrote:

> I think the program gets confused by the cache_host_domain and
> neighbor_type_domain options in the squid.conf. I had to remove them in order
> to get a correct vrml. I think you may want to use also the neighbor type domain
> to calculate the relationships.

I think I fixed the bugs that mentioned. I am thankful to Mr Nico for
letting me know the probrems.

I put the simple script at:
ftp://ftp.nemoto.ecei.tohoku.ac.jp/pub/Net/WWW/VRML/converter/3Dhierarchy.pl

Or pick it up from a page:
http://www.nemoto.ecei.tohoku.ac.jp/~matsui/VRML/3Dhierarchy/

Sorry for my bad english.

Regards,

---
Kenichi Matsui
Graduate Student at Graduate School of Information Sciences,
TOHOKU University, JAPAN
Member of TAINS Cache Group
mailto:matsui@nemoto.ecei.tohoku.ac.jp
http://www.nemoto.ecei.tohoku.ac.jp/~matsui/