Re: Squid native log file analyzer (comments and suggestions needed)

From: Support <support@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 11:20:18 +1100

Thank you for your posting and kind allowance to use your software. My
desktop computer is running Windows 95 and MS Internet Mail.
Unfortunately, all I can get from your mail is a file: att00290.dat

Can you please tell me how to extract the 5 files from this dat file? Or
is there an alternative to get the files, like from your home page?

I have checked your home pages and cannot find the answer.

Your help is appreciated.

Regards

Clement
email address: support@ans.com.au
Web page: http://www.ans.com.au
post address: 14 Fisher Road, Dee Why, NSW 2099, Australia
fax number: +61 2 9972 2633