Netsc Communicator weirdo

From: Christoph Kukulies <kuku@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 20:01:57 +0100 (MET)

I'm running squid 1.1.7 on my FreeBSD (3.0-current) box which acts as
an isdn router to the internet.

Strangely, when firing up Netscape communicator on a Win95 box accessing
squid as proxy through port 3128, often the first page I get is
not displayed as graphics, instead HTML commands appear <BODY ...>
in the first line of the page.

Reloading brings up the page correctly in most cases.
Sometimes I saw also many html statements overwritten in
one line.

Dunno if this is more a communicator problem but just wanna mention
it to see if others see similar behaviour.