Bugfix for srcdomain and dstdomain ACLs with binary trees

From: Arjan de Vet <Arjan.deVet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 00:53:28 +0100 (MET)

In article <199702092033.VAA20321@adv.IAEhv.nl> I wrote:

>I just updated my balanced binary tree patches for srcdomain and dstdomain
>ACLs for Squid 1.1.5, see
> http://www.IAEhv.nl/users/devet/squid/
>for the patch and explanation. It should be not to difficult to merge this
>patch into Squid 1.1.6.

I did some more testing and found some bugs in the domainCompare and
hostdomainCompare functions in the patched acl.c. Ordering domains in
binary trees is not trivial :-(.

A new version of the patch is available at the same URL. Please report any
problems you encounter.

Received on Mon Feb 10 1997 - 16:06:37 MST

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Tue Dec 09 2003 - 16:34:25 MST