Changing 1 of 3 directories for the cache

From: Alberto de Poo Bas <adepoo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 23:39:07 -0600 (CST)

I have 3 entries in the directory section of squid, for a total of 1.5 GB,
all in the same filesystem. I just installed another HD, and I want to
change definition to be 2 directories on the space it was 3, and move the
3rd directory to the new HD, now for a total of 2.25GB (3 of 750MB,
instead 3 of 500MB).

Can this be done? Is as simple as moving all of the directory to a new
directory in the new filesystem, change config and presto!?

Thanks in advance

Alberto de Poo