RE: Second Time Lucky.

From: David Entwistle <sooty@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 15:43:15 +0000

Dear Squidders,

I have an strange problem, which I'm sure is a problem with my config,
but I can't see what is wrong. Can antone help please?

PROBLEM: When a link or URL is accessed for the first time, Squid issues
an error to the user saying that the URL is not available or the server
is down. Second time you click on it, there is no problem, and Netscape
zips right to it.
Also, some pictures don't want to load even though the same picture may
appear on the same page and has already loaded!

Neither of these is a serious problem, just frustrating for my users.

Squid 1.1.3; Netra Server; Solaris 2.5.

Thank you for your time. All help will be greatly appreciated.

David.

--
--------
David Entwistle - sooty@catimage.co.uk - d.a.entwistle1@bradford.ac.uk