Script for checking TOP25 biggest objects ?

From: Andreas Reeh <A.Reeh@dont-contact.us>
Date: 23 Feb 1997 13:26:00 +0200

Hi *Squiders*,

I would like to know abbout big new objects in my cache, so if ie. some
Users download new games and applications somewhere, if I would know the
URL I could tell it to other Users (perhaps an automatic generated email
or a daily new list on the Webserver) and they could download it with
blasting speed, what would make them very happy, and me too, because it
would not coast us anything and it will keep more big objects away from
our leased line :)))

So does anybody have a script that checks the TOP 25 biggest objects or
something similar? I would like to run this dialy together with the
scripts provided on the Squid Homepage.

  Andreas

--
Andreas Reeh = A.Reeh@WaD.org * 51545 Waldbroel * Germany * PGP welcome
More info, public key, geek-code and other email and talk addresses at