(no subject)

From: Natchu Vishnu Priya <vishnu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 22:48:50 +0530 (IST)

Hi..

Like I said before squid 1.1.6 seems to be crashing once too often. I
have it up on two machines and only one gives me problems right now. That
one has USERAGENT and MIME headers logged, so me thinks the seg fault lies
here. I applied all the patches, and will now have to look into the code.

Has anybody experienced this problem. I don't thinkI'm running out of
swap for it was running fine till I moved from 1.1.3 to 1.1.6

any other suggestions

my m/c is a Linux 2.0.27 on a pentium@100Mhz 16MB of RAM with 32 MB swap..

thats 48MB and the machine is more or less dedicated to this.

-vishnu