ERR_CLIENT_ABORT + quick_abort

From: Andreas Reeh <A.Reeh@dont-contact.us>
Date: 03 Mar 1997 23:12:00 +0200

Hi *Squiders*,

I noticed the following problem and found nothing about it in the FAQ or
searchable digest archive:

When i.e. a user is loading a big GIF file and then hits the STOP in
Netsape or goes BACK, then squid SHOULD complete loading the file in the
cache, right ?
But this does NOT work, even if I disable quick_abort.

When I renember correct, in older Squid (and Harvest) versions this did
work!

Is anybody working on this bug?

ps: I am using Squid 1.1.6 (cannot compile 1.1.7)

  Andreas

--
Andreas Reeh = A.Reeh@WaD.org * 51545 Waldbroel * Germany * PGP welcome
More info, public key, geek-code and other email and talk addresses at