Re: cache-defeating - new form seen

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 23:57:03 +0100

All situations where you protect information defeats caching (and makes
life more difficult in general).

IP protected information can be hard. All caches are then required to
have the same protection (if allowed to get the data)

User protected information is not cacheable at all.

---
Henrik Nordström