hey.. size for IMS_HIT

From: Natchu Vishnu Priya <vishnu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 21:24:12 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

I was looking through the logs and was trying to figure out how much of a
change in hit % by bytes would come about by changing client Pragma:
no-cache to IMS requests...

Also teh delay for IMS_HIT.

I went through the logs and the size in the log feilds for the IMS_HIT is
all wrong.
 I think it returns the size of the headers it sent and recieved from the
server instead of the transaction with the client...

This is of no use..

The average size of my IMS_HIT returned obj, is .5 KB according to my
logs..

Can this loggin be changed,....

vishnu