Error message to non-users

From: Alberto de Poo Bas <adepoo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 10:46:10 -0600 (CST)

I sent a mail before asking how to limit access to our cache from people
not connected to us.

Right now, some people outside our company is using our cache, I want to
limit them (with the mail already received) but I want to show some HTML
error page only to the people that can not access our service because they
connect with other company.

Also, how can I change the error messages? I work in Mexico and making the
error messages also in spanish, with the company logo will be great, is
there a way?

Thanks

Alberto de Poo
TamNet - adepoo@tamnet.com.mx