Automatic Proxy Configuration

From: Mario de Mello Bittencourt Neto <mneto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 08:23:48 -0500 (AST)

Hi squiders, I have read some of the messages regarding automatic proxy
configuration and now tha IE 3.02 supports it I think I will implement in
my system.

I am currently using squid 1.0.22 with up to 25 dial-up users. Most os
them are using the proxy even tough the rest is not because of a simple
thing : they have two ISPs and my ACL denies access outside my domain.
I would like to know if it is possible, with automatic proxy conf to check
if the requester comes from my domain and based on this set the proxy to
"on" or to "off" (no proxy).

Thanks.

| Mario de Mello Bittencourt Neto System Administrator |
| WebSlave ! Argo Internet Provider |
| Key fingerprint = CB B8 0E 90 EE 9C D1 91 B5 5E B1 EC 83 4D 78 9B |