again: pattern search for hostname during neighbour_type_domain

From: Daniel Schneider <daniel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 16:17:58 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

I just some time before, but noone answered. So I am going to ask again,
and hope I can clarify my point now:

I want to do a pattern maching for hostnames during the use of the
neighbour_type_domain option. So an entry could be:

neighbour_type.domain my.favourite.sibling.net parent *isp*.de

So the host my.favourite.sibling.net, sibling for alle instances, would be
parent during all fetching from sites including the string "isp" and the
top-level domain de.
This sites could be for example:
www.isp.de
www.this-isp.de
www.this-isp-that.de
www.this.isp.that.de

I want to use this to get a specially kind of rooting depending on the
contents of hostnames.

Is this possible to inlcude? or can I do it in a different way?
please contact me.

Daniel Schneider
http://www.westfalen.de/terrania/
http://www.westfalen.de/terrania/english.html (English)