Re: **IP Aliases and Squid**

From: Edward Henigin <ed@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 12:15:21 -0500

        Look in your squid.conf for:

# TAG: tcp_incoming_address
# TAG: tcp_outgoing_address
# TAG: udp_incoming_address
# TAG: udp_outgoing_address
#
# Usage: tcp_incoming_address 10.20.30.40
# udp_outgoing_address fully.qualified.domain.name
#
# These tags have replaced 'bind_address' and 'outbound_address'
# to provide more control for multihomed hosts.
#
# tcp_incoming_address is used for the HTTP socket which accepts
# connections from clients and other caches.
# tcp_outgoing_address is used for connections made to remote
# servers and other caches.
# udp_incoming_address is used for the ICP socket receiving packets
# from other caches.
# udp_outgoing_address is used for ICP packets sent out to other
# caches.
#
# The defaults behaviour is to not bind to any specific address.
#
# NOTE, udp_incoming_address and udp_outgoing_address can not have
# the same value since they both use port 3130.