Squid and Junkbuster (a little off topic...)

From: Turenne <turenner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 18:43:11 -500

Hi All,

I just installed junkbuster (http://internet.junkbuster.com/) wich
allows me to filter web sites where management does not want
users to go. I got junkbuster to run fine an "talk" to my squid
caching proxy but now when i look at my squid log files all request
come from my junkbuster machine and not from the client machines (the
PC which is running the web browser). I looked in the junkbuster doc
and command line options to find a way to forward the client ip
address from junkbuster to squid without any luck. Someone knows
a way to "forward" the ip address of the client to squid so squid
"thinks" requests are coming from the client and not junkbuster ?

TIA

Eric Turenne
Communaute Urbaine De Montreal
Support Corporatif Informatique -Telecommunication
2580 St-Joseph Est Montreal, Quebec H1Y-2A2
Voix : (514)280-6610 Fax : (514)280-4279
SMTP : turenner@MAIL-HUB.cum.qc.ca , eturenne@SMTPGWY.cum.qc.ca